Join us at our next RMSS-AWMA meeting on Wednesday, June 8 (11:00am – 1:30pm). If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Joe Rubino (RubinoJoe@stanleygroup.com). We will be presenting the following webinar:
AWMA Webinar – RMP Rule Review • Rule Making, Compliance, and Legal Perspectives
USEPA has been overhauling the Risk Management Program in parallel with the Occupational Safety and Health Association’s (OSHA) Process Safety Management Program (PSM).The new rule was signed on February 25, 2016. The 60-day public comment period ends on May 13, 2016. Join the webinar and:
- Hear from the rule makers themselves, as US EPA will be taking questions during the webinar;
- Become aware of the detailed technical compliance requirements;
- Understand what enforcement and legal implications are present; and
- Learn the perspective of one industry in planning and managing compliance with the new rule.
This webinar will provide you with important takeaways to enable you to better prepare your company for compliance with the new rule.
- Jim Belke, Risk Management Program Coordinator, US EPA Office of Emergency Management
- Kenneth S. Komoroski, Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Christine Kurtz, Environmental Regulatory Assurance Manager, 3M
- Arijit Pakrasi, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, Air Quality Subject Matter Expert, CB&I
Leah Blinn, Air Quality Operations Manager, CB&I
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 8, 2016. 11 am – 1:30pm
NOTE: The webinar lasts a full 2 hours. We plan to have refreshments at 11, and begin the webinar at 11:30. We understand some people may need to exit early due to time constraints.
Stanley Consultants, 8000 South Chester Street Suite 500,Centennial, Colorado 80112