Air & Waste Management Association Membership
A&WMA provides programs and activities designed and conducted by environmental professionals for environmental professionals. Membership in A&WMA provides access to a worldwide network of more than 8,000 individuals from industry, government, and the consulting, research, academic, and legal communities who engage in the exchange of technical and managerial information.
As a member, you receive:
· Networking opportunities with leading professionals in the environmental field.
· Access to cutting-edge professional, scientific and technological resources.
· Opportunities for professional training and development—such as our specialty conferences, workshops, annual meeting, and the QEP Certification Program.
· A year’s subscription to either The Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association or EM, A&WMA’s monthly magazine for environmental managers.
· Full access to the online version of both EM and the Journal.
· Access to a searchable, online membership directory, which contains contact information for members.
· Discounts of 20-30% on registration fees for the Association’s Annual Conference & Exhibition, specialty conferences, workshops, seminars and education courses. And, discounts of up to 25% on Association publications, videotapes and discs.
· Access to local Section and Chapter events.
· Discount subscriptions to other environmental journals.
· Discount on Journal page charges.
Join A&WMA Now
· Join now online — go to https://www.awma.org/join
· Contact the headquarters office at 1-800-270-3444 (U.S. and Canada) or +1-412-232-3444 (international) to have a membership packet sent to you.
· You may also e-mail your request to email@example.com
Not Sure About Joining?
If you would rather not join AWMA right now, but still want to be notified of upcoming meetings and events in the Denver-Fort Collins area, send an email to Margie Klitch.
If you’re interested in meetings and activities in the Salt Lake City area, see the Great Basin Chapter website.
If you’re interested in meetings and activities in the Albuquerque area, see the New Mexico Chapter’s page on this website.