- Final Program for October 7th Conference Released
- AWMA- RMSS-AWMA lunch meeting on Thursday, September 16 from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (in person with virtual option)
- DRAFT CONFERENCE PROGRAM RELEASED!
- 2021 Colorado Science and Engineering Fair Special Awards Press Release
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – October 7, 2021 Air Quality Conference in Denver
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Mark your calendars for our May AWMA-RMSS meeting on Wednesday, May 29th, at the conference room of the 1801 California Street Building in downtown Denver. Our guest speaker will be from Christy Woodward, Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs for the … Continue reading
As you may have heard, the MarkWest Consent Decree went final recently. A copy is available here, and a fact sheet is available at this link: https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/markwest-clean-air-act-settlement-information-sheet This settlement was discussed at the March meeting by Chris Rimkus of MarkWest.
The Air and Waste Management Association- Rocky Mountain States Section announces the opening of the application period for the Scholarship Award Program for the Fall 2017-Spring 2018 period. The application is available here: 2017-2018- AWMA-RMSS Scholarship Application. Applicants must be … Continue reading
Join us at our next RMSS-AWMA meeting on Wednesday, June 8 (11:00am – 1:30pm). If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Joe Rubino (RubinoJoe@stanleygroup.com). We will be presenting the following webinar: AWMA Webinar – RMP Rule Review • Rule Making, Compliance, and Legal Perspectives … Continue reading
Mark your calendars for our April AWMA-RMSS meeting on Thursday, April 21st, at the conference room of the 1801 California Street Building (previously CenturyLink Building) in downtown Denver. Our guest speaker will be Sergio Guerra of CPP Wind Engineering and … Continue reading
• Atmospheric Optics: Aerosols, Visibility, and the Radiative Balance This international conference will provide a technical forum on advances in the scientific understanding of the effects of aerosols on urban, regional, continental, and global-scale haze and … Continue reading
Mark your calendars for our March AWMA-RMSS meeting on Friday, March 25th, at the National Park Service’s “Academy Place,” 7333 W Jefferson Avenue in Lakewood (near Hampden & Wadsworth), Room 440. Our guest speaker will be Jared Bray of Weaver Consultants … Continue reading
Please joins us on Monday, April 21, 2014 11:30am – 1pm for the next luncheon meeting of the Rocky Mountain states Section of the Air and Waste Management Association. The meeting will be held at the Regional Air Quality Council, … Continue reading